Windsor Voice is the College student Voice. It runs from year 8- 11 (Year 12 have a Formal Committee). Students are able to nominate to become involved in Windsor Voice throughout the year by filling in an Expression of Interest form.
- Students then meet every week with a volunteer staff member where they have achieved the following successes:
- Created Art work for the college including murals in and around the college
- Developed and presented Cyber Safety units of work for Year 8 students. This program is run during Extended Care group lessons
- Developed and presented a unit of Alcohol and other drugs for Year 8 students. This program is run during Extended Care group lessons
- Organised and run fundraising days to raise money for elected charities. Including our sponsor child from Sri Lanka
- Run New student tours for students new to the college throughout the year
- Discuss year level issues on behalf of their year level
- Organised and run and collected gifts for ‘Shoe Boxes of Love’ for students overseas who do not normally received Xmas presents.