The College has a wellbeing team who offer a wide range of services and support for students, staff and parents. They provide counselling as well as referral to government and non-government agencies to support members of the school community.
The Student Wellbeing team consists of:
- Student Counsellors
- Christian Pastoral Support Worker
- Year Level Managers
- An Aboriginal Student Support team consisting of a Teacher, Community Education Worker and Mentors.
The school-based counselling service offers:
- support to encourage attendance and learning at school
- help to manage relationships with family, teachers and peers
- support to manage issues of concern
- information about and referrals to other support agencies
- course and career guidance
The wellbeing team works with and coordinates services and agencies for students.
- ASEC (Adolescent Services Enfield Campus)
- CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)
- Disability SA
- Headspace Clinic (Modbury)
- Life without Barriers
- Job Seeker Agencies
- Local Councils
- Families SA